July 16th, 1:00 pm Eastern
From TV 2 Twitter - Crisis Management in a Viral world
Presented by Brad Ritter
All it takes is one mismanaged incident to ruin an entire season. National PR consultant, coach and trainer Brad Ritter, APR will guide you through the ins-and-outs of protecting your reputation and business when things go awry. This interactive webinar, featuring real-life examples, will help you prepare for and manage threats such as accidents and weather incidents.
Brad Ritter is a national PR, crisis communications and media consultant who helps business owners more effectively tell their stories – especially when trouble strikes. His firm, which has offices in Columbus, Ohio, and Los Angeles, has more than 20 years of experience helping organizations manage everything from serious accidents to political scandals. Brad works with a wide variety of clients in hospitality and other industries, ranging from chain restaurants to campgrounds. A former TV reporter, anchor and producer, he covered agribusiness in Florida and Ohio. While it has been a while since Brad has been on a tractor, he remains a member of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.
- Identifying key components of a crisis communications plan, including team roles and responsibilities
- Managing the critical first 30 minutes of a crisis
- Developing effective responses
- Deciding what – and what NOT – to say on social media
- Speaking to the media, including tips for TV interviews