Ecommerce User Experience: how to improve the UX of your store to increase sales
A great user experience on your website is much more than just design. It involves a number of components working in harmony to give your website visitors a reliable and consistent experience that helps them to navigate your site and to complete their goal of shopping with you.
More importantly, a great user experience will increase your customer happiness, promote word of mouth sales, and reduce the burden of customer support and complaints.
In this fast paced and practical workshop, Susan will introduce you to:
- How to build trust and confidence
- How to experiment with calls to action
- How to create powerful ecommerce content
- 15 simple but effective changes you can make to your online shop
Advertising your Ecommerce: how to promote your shop with paid media
The art of placing paid advertising content is a powerful technique to enable you to reach new customers, to get more signups for your email newsletter, and to generate more sales.
In this practical workshop, Susan will introduce you to the practical concepts of building a successful commerce advertising strategy, and practical steps to get started running your own advertising campaign.
- how to personalize your advertising for precise targeting
- how to deliver effective mobile advertising
- how to create persuasive advertising copy and images
- how to integrate your advertising across multiple channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google
Customer Retention and Loyalty in a Digital World
Customer retention is your ability to get repeat business from your existing customers. And a high level of customer retention contributes profit to your bottom line and helps to build advocates to power the growth of your business.
In this webinar, Susan will share practical tips and techniques for developing your customer retention and loyalty strategy.
- how to plan effective post purchase follow up
- how to leverage the opportunity of abandoned shopping carts
- how to build a digital loyalty program
Susan is the founding director of one of Europe's leading digital agencies, Hallam, and has more than 30 years’ experience working in the digital industry. A native Pennsylvanian, Susan now works in the UK and is an influencer and thought leader who inspires businesses to greater success through digital engagement.
She was awarded an MBE for services to entrepreneurship and innovation in the Queen’s Honors 2018. Also in 2018, Susan was made a Fellow of the Institute of Direct Marketing and named a BIMA 100 CEO & Leaders shaping the digital industry. She is the Chairman of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter, a Freeman of the City of London and a Trustee of Nottingham Castle.